Description of a Process

While reading this assignment, the first thing that came to my mind was cooking. Cooking has is a process to get delicious food to eat. My favorite food is New York style pizza. I got this recipe from a Youtube video by Adam Ragueda.
How do we make “New York style” pizza? First we need to get dough for the pizza. We can start by pouring a teaspoon of yeast and salt each, two tablespoons of sugar, two and a half cups of water, a quarter cup of olive oil at most, and around five cups of high protein flour into a bowl. Then, we knead the mixture until it become somewhat smooth and solid until you can stretch out a small part of the dough thin enough to see light through it. Since I want to make a pizza that fits into my oven, I would separate the dough into four pieces and put them into separate containers all oiled with olive oil. Then toss the dough in the oil and use it to grease the container so that it can rise in a round, even shape. Then put the container into the fridge to make the dough rise. The time for it to rise must be at least 24 hours. We then need to make a sauce. A store brought sauce is fine, but if you want to make one yourself, then get canned peeled tomatoes and take the tomatoes out of the can. Afterward, squish the tomatoes down to a good enough texture and add a small amount of sugar and olive oil, a moderate amount of oregano, and two to 3 tablespoons of tomato paste and mix. To top the pizza off, a whole milk, low moisture mozzarella cheese is preferable for New York style pizza. Now we get to the baking process. Since we’re making this at home, you can use a steel board to bake your pizza in. Preheat your oven to the highest temperature for one hour. While waiting, knead the dough until you get the desired shape, and apply the sauce by using a spoon and spread it around until the pizza, keeping a thin layer. Then apply the grated cheese on top of it. Use a big, flat object to put the pizza in the pizza steel when the oven is done preheating. A small pizza cooks really quickly, so it should be done in 6-10 minutes depending on the oven. Once it’s done, use a pair of tongs and put it on a cooling rack, or any metal surface, and let it cool. You now have a pizza you cooked yourself!