Description of a Thing

As I observe my headset, I notice many things about it. It looks like two circles connected by an arc above them, with another arc attached to the left circle facing forward. There is a cord attached to the right circle with a rectangular box in its middle. My headset is colored black, and the part the covers the ears can extend. Every time it extends, it makes a snapping noise, as it makes sure to be steady while worn. The cord for the headset has a sort of textile feel to it. In the middle of the cord, there is a rectangular attachment to manually control the volume of the sounds heard in the ears of those who wear the headset. It also has a switch that controls the microphone and if your voice will be sent to it or not. I have used this headset for years and it has been very durable. It was an off brand headset that my younger brother did not want, so I decided to use it instead of wasting the money and putting it in the trash. I played many games with it. I mainly played Minecraft and listened to music and videos with this headset. I remember dropping it a few times in the past, which did not affect it at all. Sure, there were some times where the sound would only come in to one ear, but those instances are rare. I remember using this headset to talk with various friends, each of which I cannot contact anymore. I remember one summer day where I got into a heated argument online, and I screamed into this headset a few times. I remember bringing this headset on a few high school trips, using them to listen to music when all of my peers were in the bus coming home. I wore this headset looking at the passing cars on the I-95 in the evening, tired after a long day in a trip to Philadelphia. This headset was given to me by my brother, which is precious to me, even though he gave it because he did not like it. It was a cheap, off-brand headset that cost $30, from a company named Nubwo. This headset lasted longer than 2 of my phones, since I upgraded them a few years from each other. I really appreciate this headset, and I know it will last for a long time.